Bring one pre-constructed, autonomous or manual, wired/wireless robot using any kit such as arduino board, Raspberry pi board or Bluetooth controlled etc.
Push, drag or otherwise move your opponent out of a Eight-foot diameter circuit ring.
Best of three rounds.
Lifting and weapon mechanism is NOT allowed.
30*30*30cm Max Dimension
4kg Weight Max
12v Power Supply Can Be Plus Minus 3v
3 min duration for each team.
TEAM MEMBERS & MENTORS:
- Any individual can participate with their team.
- Number of participants in a team can be minimum 1 and maximum 5.
- There can be multiple teams from school consisting of minimum 1 and maximum 5 participants.
- Teams has to make their own robot and they cannot use other team’s robot.
- Team can have a coach from the school or outside as a technical advisor, but it is not mandatory to have a coach.
- Only one coach in the team allowed as a technical mentor.
- The coach will be seated in a supervisory position around the competition area.
- The coach not allowed touching or repairing the robot during the competition.
- The coach should not be involved in the programming of the robot.
- In case of the coach interference with the robot or referee decisions during the competition, the team will risk disqualified.
FAIR PLAY & BEHAVIOUR:
- It is expecting that the aim of all teams is to play a fair and clean game.
- Robots that cause deliberate interference with other robots or damage to the field will been disqualified.
- Participants that cause deliberate interference with robots or damage to the field will been disqualified.
- Participants who misbehave may asked to leave the competition area and risk been disqualified from the competition.